NYCFC is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadium. All fans attending a match are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Fighting, *thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans or guests, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or other threatening behaviors
- Irresponsible consumption of alcohol or behavior
- Any distraction to the progress of the game or event
- Any behavior that impairs the safety and/or enjoyment of the event from other guests
- Failure to follow the directions of Yankee Stadium Security Officers, Yankee Stadium Team Members, law enforcement, ticket takers or any other Yankee Stadium or NYCFC personnel
- Violations of any Yankee Stadium or NYCFC policies, local ordinances, state, or federal laws
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
*Committing any listed violations may result in ejection from the stadium, prohibition from attending future events, and/or arrest.
Should you observe anyone violating the Fan Code of Conduct, please notify the nearest Security Officer, or Yankee Stadium Team Member know.