Citi Field offers several accommodations for our guests with disabilities, including seating, wheelchair entry, drinking fountains, elevators, the left field ramp, various listening, transmitting and noise cancelling devices, parking, restrooms, closed captioning and wheelchair requests. For any questions please email email@example.com or call Ticket Services at 718-565-4360.
Wheelchair-accessible seat locations are available in various sections throughout Citi Field.
It is the policy of Aramark to conduct the sale and service of alcoholic beverages in compliance with all applicable laws. Aramark has informed the Mets of the following Aramark alcohol service policies for Citi Field:
- The sale and service of alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21 or any visibly intoxicated person is prohibited.
- The legal drinking age in New York is 21. To ensure that minors are not served, Aramark requires valid photo identification from every guest prior to the purchase of alcohol. ID must be presented for every sale. Accepted forms of identification include a valid driver's license with picture, military ID with picture or passport with picture. Forms of identification not accepted are international driver’s license, NYC ID Cards and any vertical IDs.
- A maximum of two drinks may be sold to a guest per transaction; this limit may be modified to less than the specified number at the discretion of Aramark management for special events or special circumstances.
- Alcohol sales at concession stands will stop at the 75th minute or earlier at Aramark management discretion.
- Alcohol sales in all Citi Field restaurants and clubs stops at the conclusion of an event. Alcohol sales in restaurants, suites and clubs may stop earlier at Aramark management discretion or at the request of the New York Mets management.
Note: Alcohol may be taken between levels and into all seating areas until the 75th minute, at which time all alcohol must remain within club spaces. The Home Plate seats, Delta seats, Hyundai seats, The Clubhouse, On Deck Seats and Excelsior concourse and seats between Sections 326-339 are considered "club space". Once the game has ended, all alcohol must remain within the actual club in which it is purchased.
Automated Teller Machines (ATM)
Citi Field is now a cashless facility. For fans who only have cash as a form of payment, there are “reverse ATMs” at Section 114 by the Mets Team Store and inside of the Mets Team Store behind the Jim Beam Highball Club. There is also a reverse ATM located outside the ballpark between the JRR ticket windows and the Seaver VIP gate. These reverse ATMs take in cash instead of dispensing it, to allow fans to convert paper money to a Mastercard that is usable anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Backpacks are not permitted at Citi Field, however other bags such as purses, diaper bags that are not backpack-style, tote, drawstring, fully clear backpack-style bags with no obscured inner pockets and messenger style bags along with small soft-sided coolers are still permitted. Exceptions to this policy can be made for bags used for ADA/medical reasons by the Security Supervisor at each entry gate. All bags and hand-carried items are searched prior to entry. Items can be no larger than 16"x16"x8". There are no bag check facilities inside Citi Field.
Camera/Video Equipment Policy
Small film or digital cameras are permitted in Citi Field. Commercial grade audio, video and photographic equipment are not permitted in Citi Field due to security considerations.
All guests entering the ballpark who are 32" or taller require a ticket. Children under 32" tall do not require a ticket, but must sit on a parent's lap during the game without obstructing the view of other guests. A seat will not be provided without a ticket.
In the event of an emergency, an announcement will be made and instructions will appear on the scoreboard and Citi Vision Board. The Command Post will direct all personnel to posts to assist in the orderly evacuation of guests and event staff.
Exit & Re-Entry
Guests that exit the ballpark will not be allowed to re-enter. Guests leaving the ballpark for exceptional circumstances may be permitted to re-enter, provided they have received approval from a Security or Guest Service Supervisor before exiting.
Fan Assistance Number: (646) 438-5000
Guests experiencing an issue that is not related to the action on the playing field (i.e. broken seats, unruly fans, hazardous concourse conditions) should alert Ballpark Operations by calling or texting the Fan Assistance Number.
Gate Locations and Openings
Citi Field has 7 main gate locations for entry and exit:
- Jackie Robinson Rotunda
- Bullpen Gate
- Left Field Gate
- Right Field Gate
- Hodges Gate
- Seaver Gate
- Stengel Gate
Gates will open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff. Please note that gate openings are subject to change. Please reach out to Fan Services if you have any questions or concerns about Gate Locations or Opening Times.
Fan Assistance Stations
Guests can visit two (2) Fan Assistance Stations on the Field Level Concourse across from the Hyundai Third Base Club OR behind Section 142 past the Shea Bridge for directions, to store strollers and wheelchairs, or for general assistance.
Fan Code of Conduct
NYCFC and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures. Fans comply with requests from Stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
*NOTE: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is prohibited.
First Aid Stations
The Ambulnz First Aid room is located on the Field Level across from the Hyundai Club third base entrance. The following procedures should be followed in case of serious illness or injury:
- Call the Command Post immediately by house phone (x3100) or via an event staff member with a radio. Give your name, location, and the extent and nature of the injury. Do not move the injured guest unless instructed to do so by medical personnel.
- Make sure your Supervisor is notified.
- Help keep the area clear of onlookers.
- Note any witnesses that might provide additional information regarding the incident, and point them out to your Supervisor.
- If so instructed, accompany the injured guest to First Aid and stay there until released by your Supervisor.
- Under no circumstances should you discuss the incident with anyone other than your Supervisor or other persons authorized by the Mets Organization. Never say anything to anyone that could be considered an admission of responsibility or guilt on behalf of Citi Field or the Mets organization.
- Use incident cards to completely document the event, including: a. location of the incident b. guest’s seat location c. guest’s name, address and phone number d. name, address and phone number of any witnesses. All information regarding incidents must be given to your Supervisor.
- If a guest falls or is injured and declines First Aid attention, you should obtain the same information as above and submit it to your Supervisor.
Food & Beverage
Glass bottles, all metal cans and containers, with the exception of reusable "Swell/Yeti" type metal water bottles (provided they are emptied), and hard-sided coolers are not permitted in Citi Field. Guests may bring in one, soft, plastic, factory-sealed water bottle of 20 ounces or less. Guests may also bring in one sealed, soft-sided child's juice box. Note: Water bottles and juice boxes may not be frozen.
Lost and Found
The Citi Field Lost and Found Office is located in the Jackie Robinson Rotunda next to the Ticket Office lobby. On game days, the office is open from the time gates open until 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game. A guest can fill out an online claim form via mets.com/lostandfound to inquire about a lost item. Staff members who find a lost item should either bring it to the Lost and Found, one of the four Fan Assistance booths, or to the Building Command Center (BCC) as soon as possible. Do not attempt to contact a guest regarding his/her lost item on your own. All 2022 items turned into the Lost and Found and not claimed 30 days after the conclusion of the baseball season will be donated to charity.
Guests may not carry/bring the following items into Citi Field:
• Any Backpacks Or Bags G Larger Than 16 Inches By 16 Inches By 8 Inches
• Hard-Sided Coolers
• All Metal Cans
• Glass Bottles
• Open Containers
• Commercial Grade Audio
• Video And Photographic Equipment
• Alcoholic Beverages
• Illegal Substances
• Laser Pointers
• Noisemaking Devices
• Animals (Except For Assistive Purposes)
• Weapons And Any Items Of Similar Nature.
• Smoke Devices
• Musical Instruments, Including Drums
• Brooms, Poles, Staffs Or Sticks (Including Selfie Sticks)
• Confetti Or Glitter
In addition to the above, in order to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, the following security procedures are in place:
• It is illegal to consume alcoholic beverages on the sidewalks or in the parking lots surrounding the ballpark. Anyone doing so is subject to arrest.
• Backpacks are not permitted at Citi Field, however other bags such as purses, diaper bags that are not backpack-style, tote, drawstring, fully clear backpack-style bags with no obscured inner pockets and messenger style bags along with small soft-sided coolers are still permitted. Exceptions to this policy can be made for bags used for ADA/medical reasons by the Security Supervisor at each entry gate. All bags and hand-carried items are searched prior to entry. Items can be no larger than 16"x16"x8". There are no bag check facilities inside Citi Field.
• Glass bottles, all metal cans and containers, with the exception of reusable "Swell/Yeti" type metal, individual sized reusable water bottles (provided they are emptied), and hard-sided coolers are not permitted in Citi Field. Guests may bring in one, soft, plastic, factory-sealed water bottle of 20 ounces or less. Guests may also bring in one sealed, soft-sided child’s juice box. Note: Water bottles and juice boxes may not be frozen.
• Alcoholic beverages and controlled or illegal substances may not be brought into Citi Field.
• Other prohibited items include; but are not limited to: commercial audio/visual equipment; laser pointers; noisemaking devices; fireworks; animals (except for service animals); and weapons.
• Intoxicated or disorderly fans will not be admitted into Citi Field.
• Disorderly fans inside Citi Field are subject to ejection and arrest.
• Fans interfering with play in any manner, including the throwing of objects onto the field or entering the field, are subject to ejection and arrest.
• Fans using foul or abusive language are subject to ejection and arrest.
• Fans are not permitted to enter or remain in Citi Field wearing verbally provocative or inflammatory clothing and are subject to ejection.
• Drones are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the ballpark or parking lots at any time.
• Citi Field reserves the right to determine what items are deemed appropriate for entry.
- Plaza Level: Clover Home Plate Club
- Field Level: across from Sections 101, 104, 111, 114, 122, 130 & 132; Hyundai Club (2) at opposite ends of the club
- Empire Suite Level: across from Suites 204, 213, 217, 221, 230 & 240
- Excelsior Level: across from Sections 326, 329 & 334
- Plaza Level: Clover Home Plate Club
- Field Level: across from Sections 103, 113, 121, 124, 131 & 139; Hyundai Club (2) at opposite ends of the club
- Empire Suite Level: across from Suites 204, 213, 217, 230 & 240; outside the Metropolitan Hospitality Offices
- Excelsior Level: across from Sections 329 & 334
- Field Level: across from Sections 111, 114, 121, 124 & 130
- Empire Suite Level: across from Suites 204 & 240
- Excelsior Level: across from Sections 326 & 339
Smoking or use of Tobacco products including e-cigarettes is prohibited at Citi Field. Violators are subject to ejection and possible loss of ticket privileges. Guests experiencing an issue that is not related to the action on the playing field should call or text the Fan Assistance Hotline at (646)-438-5000 or alert nearest Citi Field personnel.
Strollers are permitted in Citi Field. Large folding strollers and non-folding strollers should be stored at the Fan Assistance Booth located at Section 118 across from the Hyundai Third Base Club.
Tailgating is not permitted in Lot A, Lot B, or Lot G/Official Lot. Tailgating in other lots is permitted only under the following conditions:
- ONLY allowed in front or behind vehicle, never in empty parking spaces.
- No holding or saving spaces for other guests is permitted at any time. All parties must arrive together to get consecutive spaces.
- Tents, inclusive of tent poles, coolers, tables and grills must fit within one parking space boundary.
- Groups may only combine use of parking spaces equal to number of vehicles in party and all vehicles must be in consecutive spaces.
- Tailgates in front or behind vehicles must always yield to traffic flow.
- No open flames of any type.
- Allowed in front or behind vehicle but not in individual parking spaces.
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Inappropriate or dangerous behavior is not allowed.
- For security reasons, no trash bins are located in Citi Field parking lots. Guests should bag trash for pickup after the event.
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions may result in a fan's removal from the parking lots and/or summoning of NYPD.
Designated Will Call windows for official ticket reservations and ticket holder drop-offs are located on the exterior of the ballpark, to the third base side of the Jackie Robinson Rotunda. All fans picking up tickets at Will Call must provide proper photo identification. Will Call windows normally close upon at halftime. Late arrivals may pick up Will Call orders at the Ticket Office lobby in the Jackie Robinson Rotunda through the 70th minute.
Umbrellas of all shapes and sizes are permitted in Citi Field as long as they do not interfere with another guest's enjoyment of the game.