Next Home Match:
Wednesday, May 31 @ 7:30PM:
New York City FC
New England Revolution
Join us on Wednesday, May 31st vs. New England:
- 6:00pm – Yankee Stadium gates open to the general public. Stop by Gate 2 to get your game face on with free hair and face painting provided by Face Art by Melissa. This area will be open from doors until the start of the 2nd half.
- 6:50pm – Your Boys in Blue take to the pitch for warmups.
- 7:25pm – Be in your seats as pregame ceremonies begin and we announce the Starting XI.
- 7:30pm – Have your scarves ready as the Tunnel of Honor leads New York City’s Starting XI onto the pitch.
- 7:33pm – Join in with recording artist, Yvette Rovira as she performs the Star Spangled Banner.
- 7:36pm – Get set for kickoff as we ceremoniously set off the smoke stacks.
Stop by the Third Rail table in the Great Hall for more information on how to become a member.
For a complete list of what's new this 2017 season, click here!
City Beats is New York City FC’s one-of-a-kind ensemble band featuring highly trained musicians. The band enhances the match day experience by incorporating a global playlist that represent New York City’s diverse population and culture.
Fan Zone is FREE and is located on the concourse next to Gate 2 and is open from doors through the start of the 2nd half during each NYCFC home match.
DJ Mode is the Music Supervisor for New York City FC. Prior to every home match, DJ Mode's mixes will be played from when gates open through team warmups. If you want a preview of a pre-match mix or want to hear it again, enjoy these tracks.
The video that plays before every New York City FC match at Yankee Stadium.