Citi Field Entry and Carry-In Policy
In order to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, the following security procedures are in place for this season:
- It is illegal to consume alcoholic beverages on the sidewalks or in the parking lots surrounding the ballpark. Anyone doing so is subject to arrest.
- Backpacks are not permitted at Citi Field, however other bags such as purses, diaper bags that are not backpack-style, tote, drawstring, fully clear backpack-style bags with no obscured inner pockets and messenger style bags along with small soft-sided coolers are still permitted. Exceptions to this policy can be made for bags used for ADA/medical reasons by the Security Supervisor at each entry gate. All bags and hand-carried items are searched prior to entry. Items can be no larger than 16"x16"x8". There are no bag check facilities inside Citi Field.
- Glass bottles, all metal cans and containers, with the exception of reusable "Swell/Yeti" type metal water bottles (provided they are emptied), and hard-sided coolers are not permitted in Citi Field. Guests may bring in one, soft, plastic, factory-sealed water bottle of 20 ounces or less. Guests may also bring in one sealed, soft-sided child's juice box. Note: Water bottles and juice boxes may not be frozen.
- Alcoholic beverages and controlled or illegal substances may not be brought into Citi Field.
- Small film or digital cameras are permitted in Citi Field. Commercial grade audio, video and photographic equipment are not permitted in Citi Field due to security considerations.
- Other prohibited items include; but are not limited to: commercial audio/visual equipment; laser pointers; noisemaking devices; fireworks; animals (except for service animals); and weapons.
- Intoxicated or disorderly fans will not be admitted into Citi Field.
- Disorderly fans inside Citi Field are subject to ejection and arrest.
- Fans interfering with play in any manner, including the throwing of objects onto the field or entering the field, are subject to ejection and arrest.
- Fans using foul or abusive language are subject to ejection and arrest.
- Fans are not permitted to enter or remain in Citi Field wearing verbally provocative or inflammatory clothing and are subject to ejection.
- Drones are not permitted inside the ballpark or parking lots at any time.
- Citi Field reserves the right to determine what items are deemed appropriate for entry.
Accessible Entry Points
All entry points at Citi Field are ADA Accessible. Fans with accessibility needs may also enter through our designated accessible gates (Hodges, Seaver, or Stengel VIP entrances) even if their seating location does not grant them VIP entry.
Exit & Re-Entry
Guests that exit the ballpark will not be allowed to re-enter. Guests leaving the ballpark for exceptional circumstances may be permitted to re-enter, provided they have received approval from a Security or Guest Service Supervisor at the respective gate before exiting.