NYCFC strives to provide an accessible environment for all its guests at Yankee Stadium. Wheelchair accessible and designated aisle seats are available at various price points and locations. The Stadium also offers enhanced accessibility for guests with hearing loss or low vision and for guests who are deaf or blind.
For additional information about accessibility at the Stadium or if you have any questions or comments, please contact 855-77-NYCFC or FanServices@nycfc.com.
While at the Stadium during a game or public event, guests may request to speak with a member of Disabled services in person at any Guest Relations Booth or Kiosk or in the Yankee Stadium Lobby, adjacent to Gate 2.
Access-A-Ride Bus Stop
The Access-A-Ride bus stop is located adjacent to Gate 4 on East 161st Street.
The Accessible Dispatch Program gives New York City residents and visitors with disabilities greater access to wheelchair taxis. Pick-ups and drop-offs are available in all five boroughs. Guests can call 646-599-9999, 311, use the "Accessible Dispatch NYC app, or NY Relay: 711 or visit www.accessibledispatch.com for further information.
Assistive Listening Devices
Assistive listening devices are available at no charge at the Guest Relations Booths. A credit card or acceptable form of picture identification (e.g., a valid driver’s license or nondriver government-issued photo ID card) is required as a deposit. Guests have a choice of an ear speaker, stereo headset or neckloop.
All ATMs at Yankee Stadium are marked with Braille. For Guests' convenience, ATMs are at the following locations:
- Great Hall: Adjacent to the Guest Relations and Ticket Sales Booth, near Gate 6
- Field Level: Section 127B-128
- Main Level: Sections 214A and 222
- Terrace/Grandstand Level: Sections 313, 320C and 330-331
- Bleachers: Section 237
Guests experiencing ATM-related problems should contact their financial institutions.
There are two dedicated open-caption video boards for guests who are deaf or have hearing loss: on in left field, just below Section 233B, and one in right field, just below Section 206. Captioning is also provided on the right-center field video board, on the high-definition video board in the Great Hall, on high-definition televisions throughout Yankee Stadium and on the video board in the New York Yankees Museum presented by Bank of America.
Guests requiring assistance at any food service area should notify the nearest Yankee Stadium Team Member* (please see "Yankee Stadium Team Members" ), including those working at that concessions stand. Concessions stands have pens and paper and some combination of menus in Braille and/or large print and a reader to provide assistance in communicating.
For information on dropping off or picking up Guests with disabilities, please contact Disabled Services (firstname.lastname@example.org; 718.579.4510)
Electrical outlets available for recharging wheelchairs, scooters and other medical equipment are located at the Guest Relations Booths and at the following wheelchair accessible seating areas: Sections 021B, 029, 104-106, 109, 111, 114A, 116, 118-121B, 124, 127A, 130, 132-134, 211, 225, 226, 305, 306, 309, 310, 313-315, 317-320A, 320C-323, 325-327, 330, 331, 333 and 334 and in the Bleachers at Sections 203 and 235-237.
There are 16 public elevators. Elevator operators are stationed in each elevator used by the general public. For locations, please see the following:
- Gate 2: Two elevators in the Yankee Stadium Lobby for SAP Suite Level-ticketed Guests, Guests with disabilities wishing to access the Main and Terrace/Grandstand Levels, and those Guests who have access to the Audi Yankees Club or Budweiser Hall of Fame Lounge
- Suite Entrance, adjacent to Gate 4: Two elevators for Legends Suite-, Delta SKY360° Suite- and SAP Suite Level-ticketed Guests and Guests with disabilities wishing to access the Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar.
- Great Hall: Eight elevators for Guests wishing to access the Main and Terrace/Grandstand Levels
- Gate 6: Two elevators for Guests wishing to access Yankees Steakhouse, Guests with disabilities wishing to access the New York Yankees Museum presented by Bank of America, Party City Party Suite-ticketed Guests, and those Guests who have access to the FedEx Banquet & Conference Center
- Gate 8: Two elevators for Guests wishing to access the Field Level and Bleachers
Should there be an immediate need to evacuate Yankee Stadium, Guests will be given instructions via, to the extent available, the public-address/open-caption systems and high-definition televisions in the concourses. Guests are encouraged to:
- be aware of their location in the Stadium at all times;
- identify the two exits located nearest to their seats;
- listen, watch for and follow instructions from the public-address system, video boards and concourse high-definition televisions (if available);
- ask for assistance and information from Yankee Stadium Team Members* (please see "Yankee Stadium Team Members" ), police, and medical and security personnel; and
- designate a meeting location outside the Stadium for their group in the event that they become separated during an evacuation.
A limited number of handheld radios are available at no charge at the Guest Relations Booths. A credit card or acceptable form of picture identification (e.g. valid driver’s license or non-driver government-issued photo ID card) is required as a deposit. Guests will be provided with a stereo headset.
Induction loops have been installed at approximately 50 locations throughout Yankee Stadium, including some concessions stands, first-aid stations, merchandise stores, Guest Relations Booths and Yankee Stadium Ticket Windows. For a list of locations, please contact Disabled Services or visit a Guest Relations Booth.
There are two ramps located inside Yankee Stadium: one adjacent to Gate 2 on the left-field side of the Stadium and one adjacent to Gate 6 on the right-field side of the Stadium. Both ramps are accessible for Guests who use wheelchairs or scooters.
Sensory kits are available at no charge at the Guest Relations Booths. Sensory kits include fidget toys, noise-canceling headsets and sunglasses. A valid credit card or acceptable form of picture identification (e.g., valid driver's license or nondriver government-issued photo ID card) is required as a deposit. Guests have a choice of a sensory kit for an adult or child.
Service animals accompanying guests with disabilities are permitted in Yankee Stadium. If special accommodation is required, please contact Disabled Services. Guests who need to “park” or “air” their service animal must proceed to the Yankee Stadium Lobby, adjacent to Gate 2, to have their ticket stamped/signed by security personnel. After the ticket has been stamped/signed, guests may exit and re-enter the Stadium only through the lobby.
In the case of an emergency, a TTY telephone is available at the Guest Relations and Ticket Sales Booth, adjacent to Gate 6 in the Great Hall.
Guests may store their wheelchairs/scooters at Guest Relations Booths or have security personnel assist with storing the wheelchair/scooter as close as possible to their seat location. The Yankees are not responsible for the damage or theft of any stored item.
NYCFC and Yankee Stadium strongly recommend that Guests who use a wheelchair/scooter bring a wheelchair/scooter to move around at their convenience and to access restrooms, concessions stands and other areas, as Yankee Stadium does not have wheelchairs to rent or loan for any portion of the game, match or event. Courtesy wheelchair transfers (when available) may only be provided from the gate Guests enter through to their seat location and from their seat location to an exit gate when they are ready to leave. If the need arises, the courtesy wheelchair transfer service may be halted because of medical situations. Guests may request this courtesy service from security personnel. Please be aware that there will be a period of time that Guests will have to wait for a wheelchair transfer. Wheelchair transfers are available on a first-come, first served basis. Wheelchair transporters are not permitted to leave the Stadium to pick up or deliver Guests outside the gates.