NYCFC Soccer Camps in partnership with Manchester City will provide an authentic football experience to players between the ages of 8-15 committed to improving their game. Sessions will challenge players to train and learn through the City Play Model coaching program and will provide insights into our unique playing style - "Beautiful Football". Through the values, attitudes & beliefs of NYCFC and Manchester City, players will be encouraged to play an attractive, technically skilled, and attack-based game.
Practical sessions are delivered to support the development needs of individual players based on age and ability, while also providing insights to all players to help them better understand the positions, roles and responsibilities of City players both on & off the pitch. Players will train in a safe, fun, and positive environment under the guidance of NYCFC Youth Programs and Manchester City coaches from the UK.
Players will also participate in fun, engaging, and interactive theory classroom sessions that will enhance daily playing topics. Theory sessions are designed for players to further develop their understanding of the game and how to make a difference in match situations.
- Players will be given a unique and authentic insight into how NYCFC & Manchester City players train and play
- We want players to develop a greater understanding of their own game, how to improve further and more understanding of tactics and game situations
- By helping players develop a passion for football and a commitment to the game, we want players to make new friends, improve teamwork and continue playing with greater confidence on & off the pitch
- Coaching delivered by Manchester City & New York City Football Club Youth Programs coaches
- Curriculum designed by Manchester City & New York City Football Club
- NYCFC - Man City Summer Camp Training Kit (Training Kit includes one NYCFC training top, one Man City training top, one pair of training shorts, one pair of training socks)
- NYCFC - Man City Camp Certificate
- 1 Match Ticket to Camp Reunion Day at Yankee Stadium
- NYCFC Player Meet & Greet at Camp Reunion Day
Spaces are highly limited, so it is recommended to register to secure your spot as soon as possible. After camps reach capacity, players will be placed on a wait list.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-738-5837