NYCFC Girls Development Teams will commence in the Fall of 2021 with our goal to develop female players through competitive teams across the region with opportunities to train and compete at the highest levels.
This is our initiative to shift towards improving the developmental pathway for girls in the tri-state area by offering training environments in state-of-the-art facilities, staff support and professional coaching.
This is an all-girls development program that will begin for U10-U12 age groups and evolve as players age up. We aim to have teams represent NYCFC regionally from the U10 – U18 age groups.
Teams will be created regionally to reduce travel time for players and families while also allowing every talented female player the opportunity to represent NYCFC.
2021: Region 1 – Westchester/Connecticut – Games and Training sessions will be held place at the Danbury Sports Dome and Manhattanville College.
2022: Region 2 – Long Island – Games and Training session location is TBA. Sign up today to join our mailing list and be the first to get information on our upcoming Open Clinics and Talent ID sessions.
Benefits: What's included in our registration:
- A dedicated Head Coach & Assistant Coach.
- Individual Development Plans.
- Seasonal training all year round (Fall, Winter and Spring).
- Two training sessions per week and one game per weekend. (All practices and home games will be held regional locations.
- Teams will be entered in the Elite Development Program (EDP League).
- All league & referee fees.
- All coaching fees.
- Registration to two annual tournaments (Fall & Spring).
- 10 week Winter indoor training.
- Friendly games.
- Access to exclusive NYCFC Virtual Platform and Virtual Sessions.
- Team management & Operational Support.
- Modern player development tools such as: video analysis, individual development plans, mid-season updates, and season review meetings.
**Registration does not include team apparel, uniforms, or optional pre-season camp**
For frequently asked questions, please click: Here