For the 2021/22 season the NYCFC Girls Development Teams will operate in the U10-U12 age groups.
Our goal is to develop female players through competitive teams across the region with opportunities to train, progress and compete at the highest levels. This is our initiative to shift towards improving the developmental pathway for girls in the tri-state area by offering a state-of-the-art facility, staff support and professional coaching. This is an all-girls development program which will begin for U10-U12 age groups and evolve as players age up. The goal is to have U10-U18.
Benefits: What's included in our registration:
- A dedicated Head Coach & Assistant Coach.
- Individual Development Plans.
- Seasonal training all year round (Fall, Winter and Spring).
- Two training sessions per week and one game per weekend. (All practices and home games will be held at Danbury Sports Dome in Danbury, CT.
- Teams will be entered in the Elite Development Program (EDP League).
- All league & referee fees.
- All coaching fees.
- Registration to two annual tournaments (Fall & Spring).
- 10 week Winter indoor training.
- Friendly games.
- Access to exclusive NYCFC Virtual Platform and Virtual Sessions.
- Team management & Operational Support.
- Modern player development tools such as: video analysis, individual development plans, mid-season updates, and season review meetings.
**Registration does not include team apparel, uniforms, or optional pre-season camp**
For frequently asked questions, please click: Here