NYCFC Youth Programs Coaching Staff
NYCFC Youth Program Coaches are featured on fields throughout the region, developing thousands of players under the NYCFC Player Philosophy each week! NYCFC youth coaches, with national and international coaching credentials, provide expert coaching to players with age-appropriate learning objectives.
Coaching Staff Highlights
- 10 different nationalities represented
- 6 Local College Coaches
- 1 US National Futsal Player
- USSF Licensed Coaches
- UEFA Licensed Coaches
- NSCAA/USC Licensed Coaches
NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB OVERVIEW:
As the 20th member of Major League Soccer, NYCFC strives to be the new benchmark for professional soccer in the United States. Looking to build on the successes of the 2016 and 2017 campaigns, NYCFC will kick off the fourth season in club history in 2018 at Yankee Stadium.
New York City Football Club are looking to hire part-time, qualified and experienced youth soccer coaches for the New York City Football Club Youth Programs. Coaches will be providing youth soccer training for players of different ages and playing abilities within camps, clinics, teams, clubs and leagues located at NYC, Long Island and Westchester.
In order to apply for the job, you need to be available and register to attend one of the following assessment dates:
- Wednesday December 5, 2018 at Randall’s Island NY REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday February 13, 2019 at Orangeburg NY REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday May 15, 2019 at Orangeburg NY REGISTER HERE
Provide youth soccer coaching and program administration for youth teams, clubs and in-house camps and clinics
- Coaching qualifications (USSF/NCSAA or foreign equivalent)
- Coaching Experience in local youth soccer programs
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm about contributing to the success of the department and club
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and computer skills
- Age 18 or over
- Valid Driver’s license and access to your own vehicle.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and coaching qualification
Please send professional CV to email@example.com