1. This is the only time NYCFC will play San Jose Earthquakes this season.
2. This will be the third meeting all-time between the two clubs. NYCFC won 3-2 at home and drew 0-0 at San Jose in their first two games.
3. NYCFC is 9W-0L-1D in their last 10 regular season games at Yankee Stadium.
4. San Jose has lost 12 of their last 20 away games.
5. Midfielder Alex Ring has won 15 tackles this season - only two MLS players have more entering this weekend.
6. San Jose has faced only six shots on target so far this season, the fewest of any team in MLS.
7. NYCFC are unbeaten at home so far this season.
8. Rodney Wallace has scored in back-to-back MLS games.
9. Don't miss the latest edition of "The Most Interesting Man in New York" featuring Andrea Pirlo during halftime.