NYCFC and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
NYCFC promotes an environment where guests can enjoy their match day experience free from any of the following:
- Fighting, *thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans or guests, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or other threatening behavior
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Any distraction to the progress of the game or event
- Any behavior that impairs the safety and/or enjoyment of the event from other guests
- Failure to follow the directions of Yankee Stadium Security Officers, Yankee Stadium Team Members, law enforcement, ticket takers or any other Yankee Stadium or NYCFC personnel
- Violations of any Yankee Stadium or NYCFC policies, local ordinances, state, or federal laws
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
- Inappropriate displays of affection
Committing any of the above listed violations may result in ejection from the stadium, prohibition from attending future events, and/or arrest.
FANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO REPORT ANY INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR TO THE NEAREST YANKEE STADIUM SECURITY OFFICER OR TEXT 917.746.0088