Our Club Coaching Partner Program offers season-long opportunities to youth clubs looking to elevate the development of their players. NYCFC professional youth coaches will be strategically assigned to teams inside your club to inspire players to reach their full potential. Along with offering these services to travel teams, NYCFC Youth Programs can also provide professional training to your club's pre-travel and recreational teams.
- Fully licensed and accredited coaches (USSF, USC, UEFA)
- Additional coach training through CFG Safeguarding, Heads Up, CPR/AED/First Aid, SafeSport, Safe Haven AYSO
- Extensive coach recruitment process
- Dedicated regional support staff to your club
- Personalized club planning and yearly programming
- Program curriculum designed by NYCFC Youth Programs
- Education days to your club coaches and parents
- Oversight & quality control
- Club administrative support
For more information on your Club becoming a new NYCFC Club Coaching Partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NYCFC Club Coaching Workshops
NYCFC Youth Programs offers Club Coaching Workshops to local youth soccer clubs. During these workshops, clubs have the opportunity to have an inside look at the structure of an NYCFC Youth Programs training session, as well as insight into the NYCFC Youth Programs training methodology. These sessions are designed to not only educate club coaches but also showcase the level of expertise NYCFC Club Coaching Services can provide to your club.
Youth Programs Senior Coaches & Staff will lead your club through a full 60 minute training session. The delivery of these sessions will be designed off the level of play requested by you (Recreational, Pre Travel or Travel) levels.
Once your interest is submitted, a NYCFC Youth Programs representative will contact you.