Yes, select seating locations are still available but you need to act fast. Call a NYCFC Representative at 212.738.5900.
Call 855.77.NYCFC to speak to a NYCFC Representative to learn about available seating options and the benefits of becoming a Season Ticket Holder.
This program allows you to trade-in tickets from matches you can't attend for additional tickets to future matches so they won't go unused. Use these extra tickets to bring out friends, family, coworkers or clients to Yankee Stadium so they can enjoy some exciting soccer. City Members can trade out of up to 6 matches throughout the season - https://www.nycfc.com/city-ticket-trade-in
- Visit the Stubhub NYCFC event page.
- Sign in (or create) a StubHub account, and follow the guided instructions. Let us know:
- The number of tickets you're selling
- The seat details and how you're delivering them, which will most likely be Mobile Transfer
- Your price per ticket
- When selling tickets on StubHub, it's required to have a valid credit card on file to keep our users safe and secure. Enter your card details and choose your preferred payment method.
- Click "Create listing," and you're done!
Please visit https://www.nycfc.com/tickets/sellerfaq for more info.
- Simply log into www.nycfc.com/myaccount on desktop or your mobile device
- Select the match and seats you’d like to transfer
- Input the first name, last name, and email of the recipient
- The recipient will receive an email with instructions on how to accept the transfer and view the seats via their mobile phone!
In an effort to ensure a ticketing experience that is more convenient, safe and secure, PDFs will no longer be available for all fans. Fans can enter Yankee Stadium using their mobile device. More info.
Yes, Sections 109, 110, 209 and 210 are our Family Sections at Yankee stadium. For more information please call 212-738.5900.
We do offer several family sections in the stadium. Beer sellers are not permitted to be in these aisles on matchday. We also have free face-painting for children at most home matches!
City Members have access to money-can’t-buy experiences, voting on club decisions, match-worn memorabilia, grand prize sweepstakes, discounts, and more! https://www.nycfc.com/tickets/cityzens
Please reach out to your Membership Services Rep for ways to donate your tickets to certain matches.
All City Members are eligible to receive $10 tickets to away matches. Please visit https://www.nycfc.com/nycfc-away-tickets
Fans can enter through any gate at Yankee Stadium. See our stadium map to see the gate that is closest to your section: https://www.nycfc.com/tickets/pricing/
With the auto-renewal program, you never have to worry about missing a deadline, losing your seats, or securing playoff tickets and you’ll always receive the lowest price – guaranteed. Plus, you won’t have the hassle of renewing your seats after each season. The auto-renewal program enables you to pay over 12 months for your City Membership, as well as all future seasons. You also have the flexibility to cancel your membership at any time with 30 days’ notice.
You can reach out to our Front Office on match-day via 855-77-NYCFC (phone lines are open until kick-off). Fans can also visit Will Call windows 1 & 2, located next to Gate 4, with any ticket related issues
Will Call is located next to Gate 4 at Yankee Stadium
For all special seating requests, please contact us at 855.77.NYCFC.
The City Member Referral Program provides incentives and rewards to City Members for helping us grow the New York City FC Family. The more fans you refer that become City Members, the more rewards you can access! https://www.nycfc.com/referral-program
Tickets can be purchased at the Yankee Stadium box office Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm as well as on matchday. We recommend purchasing tickets online in advance via TicketMaster