StubHub is the Official Fan-to-Fan Ticket Resale Marketplace of New York City FC. At StubHub, you can buy tickets on one of the world's largest ticket marketplaces. StubHub provides a safe and secure place to buy and sell NYCFC tickets, excellent customer service 7 days a week and the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee.
StubHub also offers:
- An innovative and easy-to-use website experience, with interactive seat maps to help you find the right tickets at the right price
- No back and forth communication with sellers - just quick and easy ticket purchases
- National marketing programs and partnerships with teams, artists and media to attract the largest possible pool of potential sellers, which means you have access to a wider selection of tickets
On the Stubhub homepage, search for the game you want to see.
- Use the interactive seat map to view ticket price ranges by section; limit your search results to certain sections or zones
- Use the filters to set a price range and ticket quantity
- Find tickets with specific seat features - such as 'Aisle seat' or 'Exclude obstructed view' - by checking the corresponding Seat Feature boxes
- When you find the perfect tickets, pay for them with your PayPal account or a credit or debit card.
To view your mobile tickets, you'll need to accept the transfer and view them on your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket!
Use these general guidelines to accept the transfer and view your tickets:
- The team or venue sent you an email with "Your Ticket Transfer Offer" in the subject. If you don't see it, check your spam or junk folder
- Click or tap "Click here to accept tickets"
- Create (or log in to) your account. Remember to use the same address you used for your StubHub account
- Follow the instructions provided to accept the transfer
- If you have not done so, download the mobile app associated with the team or venue
- Go to the Account Manager or Manage My Tickets section to view your mobile tickets
On matchday, simply scan your tickets from your phone.
Ticket sellers may be individuals, businesses, ticket brokers, corporate sponsors, promoters, fan club members or contest winners.
StubHub is a marketplace where people have a safe, convenient place to buy and sell tickets. StubHub is not a ticket broker and doesn't own the tickets purchased at StubHub.com. Ticket prices are determined by the sellers.
The price you pay includes the full price of the tickets, plus any service, delivery, or transaction fees (if applicable).
Check out the StubHub Help Center to search for answers to your questions or browse popular topics.
For buyers, StubHub guarantees:
- You'll get the tickets you ordered in time for the event and they'll be valid for entry.
- If that doesn't happen, we will locate comparable replacement tickets or send you a refund.
- You'll get a refund if your event is cancelled and not rescheduled.