Thank you fans for your continued support of New York City’s Football Club this season.
NYCFC is looking forward to celebrating all of you on our final regular season matchday of the season before we head into our fourth-consecutive MLS Playoffs campaign.
Join us for Fan Appreciation Night on Wednesday, September 25 when NYCFC takes on defending MLS Cup champions Atlanta United at 7:00pm.
Head to the stadium early to be one of the first 15,000 fans in attendance to receive a special NYCFC poster, courtesy of AT&T, and watch the national anthem be performed by Broadway actress, Syndee Winters.
In addition, there will be surprise giveaways throughout the night and random seating locations will be shown on the video board every 10 minutes of the match winning one of the following prizes:
- Ben Sweat game-worn 9/11 jersey
- Alexandru Mitriță game-worn Pride jersey
- Kick Childhood Cancer warmup top
- Military Appreciation Camouflage warmup top
- Pride warmup top
- Team signed match ball
- Delta Sky360 Upgrades
- MLS Cup Playoff Tickets
- Pitchside seats for a 2020 match
Pull through the Team Store for some big Fan Appreciation Night discounts on NYCFC merch, including:
- 50% off of all Adidas Product (Except for the 2019 Primary Kit)
- 50% off of all Mitchell & Ness Product
- 15% off select scarves (No Tunnel of Honor Scarves or Playoff Scarves)
Lastly, the night will end with our annual Shirts Off Our Backs ceremony following the final whistle where fans get paired up with a NYCFC player and exchange shirts as a token of appreciation.
See you there!