New York City FC will be hosting Philadelphia Union this Sunday for the last match of the Regular Season. Here’s everything you need to know…
Match: NYCFC vs Philadelphia Union
Date and Time: Sunday, October 28 at 4:30pm ET
Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Referee: Alan Kelly
Last Meeting: NYCFC 0-2 Philadelphia Union, August 18, 2018
Head to Head Record:
NYCFC Wins: 4
Philadelphia Wins: 3
- 1:00 PM: Stop by the Fan Fest on River Avenue from 1PM – 3:30PM featuring music, inflatable kick walls, prizes, and gifts from our family of NYCFC partners.
- 3:00 PM: Doors open to the general public.
- Stop by the corner of 161st St. and River Ave. for City Beats’ pre and post-match performances.
- Walk through the stadium gates as soon as possible because upon entering the stadium, fans will have the opportunity to randomly win NYCFC prizes and in-game experiences.
- Be sure to stop by the Fan Zone, located on the Masterpass® Deck for free hair and face painting, balloon artists, and a GIF station.
- 4:00 PM: Your Boys in Blue take the pitch for warmups.
- 4:25 PM: Be in your seats as pre-match ceremonies begin and we announce the Starting XI.
- 4:37 PM: Have your scarves ready as the Tunnel of Honor leads NYC’s team onto the pitch.
- 4:40 PM: Join in with Yankee legend, Bernie Williams’ performance of the Star Spangled Banner.
- 4:43 PM: Get set for kickoff as we ceremoniously set off the smoke stacks.
- 4:45 PM: Kick-off!
*Stick around post-game for our annual Shirts Off Our Backs ceremony.
MTA Planned Changes
- Sunday, October 28th, until 1:30PM, Northbound 4 trains will skip 161st-Yankee Stadium.
- For service during this time, fans should take the 4 to Burnside and transfer to a Manhattan-bound 4 train.
- The D train will be running normal
- In addition, between 11:00AM and 1:30PM, Northbound 4 trains will run every 16 minutes instead of the normal 8 minutes.
- Service will be restored to normal starting at 1:30PM.