1. New York City FC's playoffs campaign begins on Tuesday, October 31 at 8pm ET. Don't miss out on the playoff action as NYCFC take on Columbus Crew in the first leg of the semi-finals.
2. NYCFC has visited Columbus four times in their MLS history, which each team having won once and two draws between them.
4. When these teams meet, you should expect goals. There has been an average of five goals per games when these two teams play.
5. Columbus are unbeaten in their last seven MLS home matches, outscoring their opposition 14-5 across these games...
6. ...but NYCFC have only lost once in their final six road matches of the regular season, only conceding five goals.
7. David Villa had six shots on target against Columbus in the MLS Season Finale on Oct 22, tied for the most he's had in a single game of MLS action during his time in NYCFC.
8. NYCFC had five away clean sheets this year, tied for the most of any team in the league.
9. This is only the first leg of the semi-finals, with City playing at home on Sunday, November 5. Columbus Crew stand in the way of a first-ever appearance in the Conference Finals for NYCFC.