1. NYCFC is undefeated on the road, the Club opened up the season with a 4-3 win against Chicago.
2. Columbus is the defending Eastern Conference Champions, the Crew fell to the Portland Timbers in the 2015 MLS Cup.
3. The last time Kwadwo Poku was in Columbus he scored a career-high two goals and helped NYCFC collect a point.
4. NYCFC could be playing the Crew at the right time, Columbus has yet to win a match this season and have only scored two goals in their last four matches.
5. Even though NYCFC and Columbus will have three meetings this season, the next time these two teams will meet again is not until August.
6. Ronald Matarrita is coming off a strong performance last week against Chicago. The defender was named to his first MLS Team of the Week.
Watch the Match on Saturday at 7:30 pm on YES.