As you are aware, for the upcoming 2016 season, Yankee Stadium will now accept mobile tickets which give fans the ability to transfer their tickets at any time, prior to or after the verification (QR code) appears, but not after entering Yankee Stadium. Therefore, we recommend that you transfer to each member of your party his/her individual ticket via mobile, prior to entering Yankee Stadium.
In order to comply with the Yankee Stadium policy aimed at providing fans with a ticketing experience that is convenient, safe and secure, New York City FC is immediately moving in the direction of mobile ticketing for the 2016 season and thereafter. To comply with Yankee Stadium policy, print-at-home paper tickets (PDFs) are being phased out immediately to further combat fraud and the counterfeiting of tickets associated with PDFs. While we work towards this solution, City Members who have purchased prior to April 1, 2016 will continue to have access to transfer their tickets via print-at-home while we implement the policy.
Specifically, in order to assist fans who are already in possession of PDFs for upcoming matches during the 2016 season, New York City FC will be verifying PDFs prior to entering Yankee Stadium. The NYCFC verification process will take place in front of the following Yankee Stadium Gates*:
· Gate 4
· Great Hall (Babe Ruth Plaza)
· Gate 6
· Gate 8
· Suite Entrance Lobby, located adjacent to Gate 4 for fans with premium tickets (Luxury Suites, Outdoor Suite Boxes, Pitchside seats, Legends, Champions and Delta SKY360 Suite seats, Audi Yankees Club and Budweiser Hall of Fame seats)
*subject to change
Once the PDFs have been verified by New York City FC, fans will thereafter be able to proceed through the magnetometers and present their NYCFC verified tickets to a Yankee Stadium ticket taker.
City Members and group accounts can view or transfer their Seasoncard or traditional hard stock paper ticket to a mobile ticket by logging on to the “My Account Manager” at nycfc.com/myaccount and clicking “manage my tickets” via their Smartphone.
Fans purchasing single game tickets online at nycfc.com, Ticketmaster.com, or via Ticketmaster telephone, you will have the option of receiving traditional hard stock paper tickets or mobile tickets at the time of initial purchase. Individual game buyers can view or transfer their ticket as a mobile ticket by logging on to your Ticketmaster account at m.ticketmaster.com via your Smartphone.
Fans purchasing single game tickets at the Yankee Stadium Ticket Office will receive only traditional hard stock paper tickets (and will not have an option to receive mobile tickets or the option to convert their tickets to mobile tickets). Print-at-home paper tickets (PDFs) will no longer be available.
All fans can still freely transfer their mobile tickets within 2 weeks of each respective match, but not after entering Yankee Stadium.
Please also note:
· Group ticket buyers will have the option to receive traditional hard stock paper tickets or receive their tickets via mobile.
· Fans purchasing individual game tickets online at NYCFC.com, Ticketmaster.com, or via Ticketmaster telephone will have the option of receiving traditional hard stock paper tickets or mobile tickets at the time of initial purchase.
· Fans purchasing individual game tickets at the Yankee Stadium Ticket Office or at Yankees Clubhouse Shops will receive only traditional hard stock paper tickets.
Please visit nycfc.com/mobileticketing for mobile ticketing instructions and FAQs.