- All beverages must be opened and consumed at your ticketed seat. Consuming beverages in the concourse is not permitted.
- Guests will not be permitted to bring alcoholic beverages into the Arena.
- Guests will not be allowed to enter the Arena if they appear to be intoxicated.
- Limit of two (2) alcoholic beverages per possession.
- By New Jersey State law, alcoholic beverages are not vended in the seating areas.
- All guests must provide valid proof of age.
- Alcohol sales are shut off at the 65th minute of soccer matches or earlier at management’s discretion.
- For other events including concerts and sporting events, Arena management will determine the shut off time on a case by case basis.
- Intoxicated and disorderly behavior as well as violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from the Arena without refund and could result in the loss of City Membership.
Service animals for Guests with disabilities are permitted. All other animals are prohibited.
Baby Changing Stations
All bathrooms on the concourse have baby changing stations.
The bathrooms by Horizon Gate on the plaza level have baby changing stations.
Bathrooms in the Provident Bank Suite Lounge, Audi Club, and Bulls’ Corner all have baby changing stations.
Red Bull Arena has introduced a new bag policy beginning with the 2022 season. Fans are permitted to bring clear bags sized 14”x14”x6” or smaller. All bags sized 4”x7” are still permitted. Medical and Baby Bags are an exception but will be subject to an X-Ray search.
It should also be noted that the Bag Check trailer will no longer be available, however, a limited number of secure bag lockers will be available for rent for $5. The lockers will be located next to gate B1.
Banners and Signs
Flags no bigger than 3’ x 5’ without poles are permitted. Flags must be event related and may not cover any Arena signage. All flags or banners deemed inappropriate by NYCFC or Arena management are subject to removal.
All NYCFC matches are broadcast locally on YES. Certain matches are broadcast nationally by ESPN, FOX, FOX Sports 1, and Univision. For match dates, times and networks, please visit www.nycfc.com/schedule.
NYCFC matches can be heard in English and Spanish on NYCFC.com/Radio.
Masks are not mandatory, but we recommend all fans wear masks while attending matches.
While in outdoor areas of the Arena and/or in your seats, masks are not mandatory, but we continue to strongly recommend all fans wear masks while attending matches.
All children two (2) years of age or older will need their own individual ticket. If a child will be in a baby seat carrier though, a ticket is needed for the carrier.
A child identification wristband is available at Guest Services inside of Gate B on the Plaza level.
City in the Community Foundation
New York City FC’s community program, City in the Community, provides ongoing community investment to help alleviate some of the huge challenges faced by New York City youth. We provide increased access to safe playing spaces by developing soccer fields in inner-city communities and delivering coaching and mentorship programs that advance the education and wellbeing of youth (including their academic, social and physical education). For more information, please visit
There are nine (9) Concession Stands located on the concourse atop the 100 Level.
There is one (1) Concession Stand located on the 200 Level of the East Side of the building.
Concessions open on matchdays may vary due to attendance.
Please see the Guide for Guests with Disabilities.
Fan Code of Conduct
NYCFC is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadium. All fans attending a match are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures. Mistreatment of visiting team fans or guests, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or other threatening behaviors
- Irresponsible consumption of alcohol or behavior
- Any distraction to the progress of the match or event
- Any behavior that impairs the safety and/or enjoyment of the event from other guests
- Failure to follow the directions of Yankee Stadium Security Officers, Yankee Stadium Team Members, law enforcement, ticket takers or any other Yankee Stadium or NYCFC personnel
- Violations of any Yankee Stadium or NYCFC policies, local ordinances, state, or federal laws
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
*Committing any listed violations may result in ejection from the stadium, prohibition from attending future events, and/or arrest.
Should you observe anyone violating the Fan Code of Conduct, please notify the nearest Security Officer, or Yankee Stadium Team Member know.
Located on the 100 Level concourse near Section 106 in the southwest corner of the Arena.
For immediate assistance, notify the nearest Guest Services and Safety/Security Representatives located atop each section or the nearest Emergency Medical Technician.
Food and Beverage Policy
No outside food or beverages will be permitted at the Arena.
Located by the East Elevator on Plaza Level (below Sections 126/127) and atop Section 113 on Concourse Level (by 19Thirty5 Lounge).
The code for the door can be obtained by seeing Guest Services.
Lost and Found
During the match, Lost and Found will be located at the Guest Services window inside of Gate B (backside of Box Office B) on the Plaza Level.
Post-Match and on non-event days, Lost and Found will be located in the Safety and Security Office off the South Lot. For more information, contact us.
- Umbrellas are allowed in Red Bull Arena, but may not be opened while inside the Arena.
- Only bags under 4”x7” will be permitted into Red Bull Arena. Medical and Baby Bags are an exception but will be subject to an X-Ray search.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted.
- Flags no bigger than 3’ x 5’ without poles are permitted. Flags must be event related and may not cover any Arena signage. All flags or banners deemed inappropriate by Arena management are subject to removal.
- Laptops and tablet devices without bags. All must be powered on during entry.
- Small, fold up umbrella strollers are allowed in Red Bull Arena. Fold-up strollers should be stored under your seat. Strollers that cannot fit under your seat will not be permitted. Strollers will be subject to an X-Ray search.
- Baby seat carriers are permitted but will require a ticket for the carrier. Baby seat carries will be subject to an X-Ray search.
For more information or to confirm anything for a specific event, contact us.
- No Luggage, Computer Bags, Briefcases, Backpacks, Large Purses, Camera Cases, Coolers of any kind, Thermoses or Ice Chests of any size permitted
- No bags larger than 4” x 7” permitted.
- Bottles, cans, coolers, containers
- Noisemakers, plastic horns, air horns, whistles, drums, musical instruments of any kind
- Fireworks, flares, smoke bombs or any similar type item
- Pets or animals of any kind with the exception of certified service animals
- Selfie sticks, professional camera equipment, tripods, laser pointers, etc.
- Water guns, toy/replica type weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Beach balls, frisbees, balloons, skateboards, hoverboards, rollerblades, brooms, skates, etc.
- Streamers or confetti
- Strollers that do not fit under the seats
Prohibited items discovered during inspections at the Arena entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. The Arena will not provide a storage area for these items. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items subject to arrest. Guests arriving by mass transit must take particular caution not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made. Thank you for your continued cooperation and please be assured that the comfort and safety of all our guests is our primary goal. For more information or to confirm anything for a specific event, contact us.
Guests are not permitted to leave the Arena and return on the same ticket. Re-entry will be permitted only in the case of an emergency. In the event of an emergency, please see security personnel prior to exiting the Stadium.
There are 3 portable restrooms outside of Gate C.
There are 2 restrooms on the Plaza Level inside Gate B.
There are 15 restrooms located on the 100 Level concourse.
There are 4 restrooms located on the 200 Level concourse.
Family/Gender Neutral restrooms are located atop Sections 105 and 126. All restrooms are designed for guests with disabilities.
To ensure the highest level of safety and security, all guests will be subject to a contactless screening process through a walkthrough magnetometer upon entry. All bags and vehicles parking on Arena property are subject to search. Guests that refuse to be patted down and/or refuse to have their bags or vehicle inspected will not be admitted.
Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes, is prohibited in the Arena.
Small, fold up umbrella strollers are allowed in Red Bull Arena. Fold-up strollers should be stored under your seat. Strollers that cannot fit under your seat will not be permitted. Strollers will be subject to an X-Ray search.
Umbrellas are allowed in the Arena but may not be opened while inside.