About Yankee Stadium Parking
Yankee Stadium Parking is a system of seven garages and lots that surround the stadium with over 9,000 parking spaces, providing customers the most convenient and professional QuikIn-QuikOut parking experience. In contrast to unaffiliated operators of area parking lots, Yankee Stadium Parking is fully staffed with experienced, trained parking professionals providing maximum security for the cars – as well as safety for our customers. Yankee Stadium Parking is managed by Quik Park, a renowned, fully insured and licensed parking operator with over 125 facilities throughout New York City.
Directions to Yankee Stadium by Car
Yankee Stadium is accessible from the Major Deegan Expressway (Interstate 87) at the following exits:
Northbound I-87: Exit 3 (Grand Concourse and East 138th Street), Exit 4 (East 149th Street) and Exit 5 (East 161st Street)
Southbound I-87: Exit 6 (East 153rd Street and River Avenue) and Exit 5 (East 161st Street)
From Brooklyn-Queens Expressway: Take Brooklyn-Queens Expressway (I-278) east to Robert F. Kennedy Bridge (formerly the Triboro Bridge). Cross bridge. Follow signs for the Bronx and the Major Deegan Expressway (I-87) north.
From Staten Island
From Verrazano-Narrows Bridge: Take Brooklyn-Queens Expressway (I-278) east to Robert F. Kennedy Bridge (formerly the Triboro Bridge). Cross bridge. Follow signs for the Bronx and the Major Deegan Expressway (I-87) north.
From Goethals Bridge: Follow New Jersey Turnpike (I-95) north to the George Washington Bridge. Continue with the New Jersey directions.
From Long Island
From Throgs Neck or Whitestone Bridge:
- Option 1: Follow signs for I-95 south, which becomes the westbound Cross Bronx Expressway. Proceed to Major Deegan Expressway (I-87) south.
- Option 2: Follow signs for the westbound Bruckner Expressway (I-278). From Bruckner, take exit for Major Deegan Expressway (I-87) north.
From New York State Thruway (I-87): I-87 south becomes the Major Deegan Expressway.
From Bronx River Parkway or Hutchinson River Parkway: Take the Cross County Parkway west to I-87 south, which becomes the Major Deegan Expressway.
From New Jersey/George Washington Bridge
- Option 1: Take eastbound Cross Bronx Expressway (I-95 north). Exit for Major Deegan Expressway (I-87) south.
- Option 2: Take eastbound Cross Bronx Expressway (I-95 north). Use Exit 2A (Jerome Avenue). Make right off exit and continue straight on Jerome Avenue to Yankee Stadium.
- Option 3: Take Exit 2 (Harlem River Drive). Once on Harlem River Drive south, take Exit 23 toward West 155th Street. At first light after exit, turn left onto West 155th St. Cross Macombs Dam Bridge. Yankee Stadium ahead.
From New England Thruway (I-95): See Long Island Throgs Neck/Whitestone Bridge directions.
From Merritt Parkway: Merritt Parkway becomes Hutchinson River Parkway. Proceed to westbound Cross County Parkway, then to I-87 south, which becomes the Major Deegan Expressway.
Yankee Stadium Parking's Five Facilities
YSP 1: 153rd Street Garage, 71 East 153rd Street, Bronx, NY - $35 Self Park
YSP 2: 161st Street Garage, 20 East 161st Street, Bronx, NY - $40 Self Park
YSP 3: Gerard Avenue Lot, 1011 Gerard Avenue, Bronx, NY - $35 Self Park, $175 Bus
YSP 4: River Avenue Garage, 950 River Avenue, Bronx, NY - $40 Self Park
YSP 5: Ruppert Plaza Garage, 1 Macombs Dam Park, Bronx NY - $40 Self Park