Legends Hospitality is the exclusive provider of concessions and catering services at Yankee Stadium. NYCFC, Yankee Stadium, and Legends Hospitality work together to promote the responsible use of alcohol.
Yankee Stadium prohibits anyone from bringing alcohol into the Stadium. Anyone who deliberately conceals alcohol while attempting to enter the Stadium will be denied entry without refund and will face possible arrest and/or revocation of season tickets and/or future ticket privileges. Those who are or appear to be impaired will be denied entry. Alcoholic beverages may not be removed from the Stadium.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcohol. Proper identification is required of all guests and must be presented, regardless of age, to purchase any alcoholic beverage.
- Attempting to use fraudulent identification, purchasing alcohol for a minor or any guest who has been denied alcohol service, and/or attempting to purchase or possessing alcohol as a minor will result in ejection without refund and possible arrest. No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the Stadium. Anyone who deliberately conceals alcohol while attempting to enter the Stadium will be denied entry without refund and will face possible arrest and/or revocation of match tickets. Those who are or appear impaired will be denied entry. Alcoholic beverages may not be removed from the Stadium.
- There is a limit of two (2) alcoholic beverages per guest, per sale at concessions stands and portable carts on the concourses of the Field, Main and Terrace/Grandstand Levels and a limit of one (1) beer per guest, per sale at portable carts in the Bleachers and from vendors selling in the seating areas.
- The sale or service of alcohol will be denied to any guests who show signs of impairment. Guests found in possession of alcohol after being warned not to consume or purchase alcohol face ejection without refund and possible arrest and or revocation of match tickets. It is a violation of New York State law to serve alcohol to anyone visibly impaired.
- Sale of all alcoholic beverages at all non-Premium locations in the Stadium, including the Bleachers, will end at the 70th minute of the match.
- A designated driver program, the Heineken Designated Driver, is available to Guests of legal drinking age who pledge not to drink alcohol and to serve as designated driver. For more information, please visit the Guest Relations Booths or any Heineken Designated Driver Booth throughout the Stadium. Designated Driver booths are located at the following locations: Great Hall, Behind Section 238.
- The sale of alcohol in the Stadium may be discontinued at any time, for any reason.
NYCFC and Yankee Stadium reserve the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time. Guests who are or appear to be impaired, who deliberately conceal alcohol while attempting to enter the Stadium or who are in any other violation of the alcohol policy face immediate ejection without refund and possible arrest and/or revocation of season tickets and/or future ticket privileges.
Sale of Alcohol - Start Time
Sunday Day Matches:
- Pursuant to New York State law, no alcohol can be served in the Stadium prior to 10:00 AM on Sunday.
- Alcohol sales in the following areas begin at 10:00 AM: Yankee Stadium Premium-area bars, lounges and clubs; the Club Suite; Luxury and Party City Party Suites; the Field MVP Outdoor Suite Boxes; the Audi Club; the Mohegan Sun Sports Bar; the Sunrun Rooftop Deck; the Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar; concessions stands and portable carts.
- In-seat wait service begins at 10:00 AM.
- The sale of alcohol by vendors in the seating areas begins 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of the match, but at no time earlier than 10:00 AM.
Monday through Saturday matches and Sunday night matches:
- Alcohol sales in the following areas begin when gates open: Yankee Stadium Premium-area bars, lounges and clubs; the Club Suite; Luxury and Party City Party Suites; the Audi Yankees Club; the Mohegan Sun Sports Bar; the Sunrun Rooftop Deck; the Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar; concessions stands and portable carts.
- In-seat wait service in the Champions Suite begins when gates open; in-seat wait service in the Legends, Delta SKY360 and Jim Beam Suites and the Field Level seating area begins one hour before the scheduled start time of the match.
- The sale of alcohol by vendors in the seating areas begins 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of the match
NYCFC and Yankee Stadium reserve the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.
For guests' convenience, automated teller machines (ATMs) are at the following locations:
- Great Hall: Adjacent to the Guest Relations and Ticket Sales Booth, near Gate 6
- Field Level: Section 127B-128
- Main Level: Sections 214A and 222
- Terrace/Grandstand Level: Sections 313, 320C and 330-331 (only when the Terrace and Grandstand Level are open)
- Bleachers: Section 237
Service animals for Guests with disabilities are permitted. All other animals are prohibited.
Each Guest is welcome to bring one bag into Yankee Stadium provided the bag is soft-sided (e.g., diaper bags, small purses, etc.) and its dimensions do not exceed 16 inches by 16 inches by 8 inches. Briefcases, coolers and other hard-sided bags or containers are not permitted. All bags will be thoroughly inspected before they are permitted into the Stadium. Bag-size bins will be used at inspection points, and bags and their contents must fit without assistance, modification or adjustment. There is no storage area for any items at Yankee Stadium. To enable Guests to enter the Stadium in a more timely manner, Yankee Stadium management encourages Guests to remain aware of and comply with the bag policy, as well as consider carrying as little as possible. Please note security regulations may be amended at any time.
Banners and Signs
Banners and signs are permitted into the Stadium provided they fall within the following guidelines:
- Banner may not exceed 4x6 in size.
- Item is in good taste and event related and not contain, commercial, political, controversial, or offensive language.
- May not be supported by any pole, wood, or metal, including materials that could be considered dangerous to a crowded public setting.
- Item may not obstruct the view of other Guests, NYCFC or Yankee Stadium advertising signage.
- Item may not be affixed to the Stadium in any manner.
Any banner or sign may be removed, at any time, at the sole and absolute discretion of Yankee Stadium.
Bottles and Cans
No cans, thermoses, glass or aluminum bottles are permitted in Yankee Stadium. Exceptions are made for Guests with medical needs and for glass baby bottles at the sole and absolute discretion of Yankee Stadium. Unopened soft-sided single-serve containers (e.g., small milk cartons or juice boxes), clear factory-sealed plastic water bottles 1 liter in size or smaller, and empty plastic sports bottles are permitted.
Television: All NYCFC matches are broadcast locally on YES. Certain matches are broadcast nationally by ESPN, FOX, FOX Sports 1, and Univision. For match dates, times and networks, please visit www.nycfc.com/schedule.
Radio: If you live in the New York City area, NYCFC matches can be heard in English and Spanish at NYCFC.com/Radio.
Cameras and Video Equipment
Single-frame flash photography is permitted as are extended-length zoom lenses provided they do not interfere with the match or event, or other Guests' enjoyment of the match or event. Selfie sticks, GoPro cameras, mono/tripods and other professional camera equipment, video cameras and any other equipment designed for the sole purpose of video and/or audio recording are not permitted. Guests are not permitted to transmit and/or stream or aid in transmitting and/or streaming any account, description, picture, video, audio, reproduction or other information about any matches, matches or events. Any Guests attempting to do so face immediate ejection without refund and/or possible revocation of season tickets and/or future ticket privileges.
Children who are 3 years old and younger and less than 30 inches tall do not need a ticket for entry; however, the child must sit on an adult's lap during the match without obstructing the view of other Guests. This policy may vary for other events.
City in the Community Foundation
New York City FC’s community program, City in the Community, provides ongoing community investment to help alleviate some of the huge challenges faced by New York City youth. We provide increased access to safe playing spaces by developing soccer fields in inner-city communities and delivering coaching and mentorship programs that advance the education and wellbeing of youth (including their academic, social and physical education). For more information, please visit http://www.nycfc.com/community
Full service concession stands are available around the Stadium concourse. Below is a list of options available at Yankee Stadium. For more information on these locations, please visit http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/ballparks/stadium\maps.jsp?c\id=nyy
- Bare Burger: Section 132
- Ben & Jerry’s: Section 126; MasterPass
- Boar’s Head: Section 113
- Cocktails/Beer: Section 206, 217, 226, MasterPass
- Cocktails/Craft Beer: Section 110; 125
- Fresh-Cut Fries: Section127A
- Garlic Fries : Section 108; 205
- Gluten Free NY Grill: Great Hall
- Good Humor: Section 113
- Hale and Hearty: Section127A
- Highlanders: Section 111; 223A; MasterPass
- Jersey Mikes: Section 107
- Johnny Rockets: Section 213; MasterPass
- Kosher: Section 110; 214A; 236
- Lobel’s: Section 133
- Melissa’s Farmers Market: Section 121B
- Mighty Quinn’s: Section 132
- Mozarella Joint: Section 201
- NY Grill : Great Hall
- Nathan’s Famous: Section 127A; 225
- Noodles/Sushi: Section 127B
- Parm : Section 105
- Pizza: Section 125; 212; MasterPass
- Premio Sausage: Section 217
- SweetFrog: Section 224
- Triple Play Grill: Section 116; 205
- Wings: Section 109
Designated Driver Program Presented by Heineken
NYCFC and Heineken have teamed up to encourage Guests to volunteer to be the designated driver for their group. For more information, please visit the Guest Relations Booths or any Heineken Designated Driver Booth located at the Great Hall or behind Section 238. Program registrants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver's license.
Please see the Guide for Guests with Disabilities.
Guests who refuse to follow the direction of NYCFC or Yankee Stadium Team Members* or who do not comply with these rules or the MLS Fan Code of Conduct face ejection without refund, and may possibly face arrest and prosecution for a possible violation of New York City ordinance.
*Please note that Yankee Stadium Team Members are not necessarily employees of the Yankees. All those who work in the Stadium and provide services to guests are referred to as "Team Members" even though they may not be employed by the Yankees or NYCFC. This includes but is not limited to staff members or security of New York City FC.
There are 16 public elevators to help Guests navigate Yankee Stadium:
- Gate 2: Two elevators in the Yankee Stadium Lobby for SAP Suite Level ticketed guests, guests with disabilities wishing to access the Main and Terrace/Grandstand Levels, and those guests who have access to the Audi Yankees Club.
- Gate 4: Two elevators for Legends Suite, Delta SKY360° Suite and SAP Suite Level ticketed Guests.
- Great Hall: Eight elevators for guests wishing to access the Main and Terrace/Grandstand Levels.
- Gate 6: Two elevators for guests wishing to access NYY Steak, guests with disabilities wishing to visit the New York Yankees Museum presented by Bank of America, Party City Party Suite ticketed guests, and those guests who have access to the FedEx Banquet & Conference Center.
- Gate 8: Two elevators that provide guests with access to the Field Level and Bleachers.
Should there be an immediate need to evacuate Yankee Stadium, Guests will be given instructions via, to the extent available, the public-address/open-caption systems and high-definition televisions in the concourses. Guests are encouraged to:
- be aware of their location in the Stadium at all times;
- identify the two exits located nearest to their seats;
- listen, watch for and follow instructions from the public-address system, video boards and concourse high-definition televisions (if available);
- ask for assistance and information from Yankee Stadium Team Members (please see "Yankee Stadium Team Members" ), and medical and security personnel; and
- designate a meeting location outside the Stadium for their group in the event that they become separated during an evacuation.
Entry and Carry-In Policy
NYCFC strongly encourages guests to arrive to the Stadium early to avoid lines and to enjoy prematch in-Stadium activities.
All Guests attending NYCFC’ matches are required to be screened via metal detectors before entering Yankee Stadium.
Metal detectors are located at all Stadium gates. Once Guests have been screened and have had their bags checked for compliance, they will have their ticket scanned. Yankee Stadium management strongly
Before proceeding through metal detectors, Guests will be required to remove cellphones, cameras and any large metal objects from their pockets and place them in a small plastic container, which will be visually inspected In addition, all bag will be searched by security personnel at a screening table alongside the metal detector. Only Stadium compliant bags will be admitted. All bags and personal items are subject to a physical search and/or X-ray screening. A Guest¹s belongings will remain in proximity to the Guest throughout the screening process, and the Guest can pick up his or her belongings at the end of the screening table once he or she has proceeded through the metal detector. Presently, the removal of belts, jackets and shoes is not required.
All Guests, including children, must be screened. Infants and toddlers may be carried through the metal detectors; those children who are able to walk may be asked to walk through on their own. Those Guests who choose not to or who are unable to go through a walk-through metal detector have the option of being manually checked with a hand-held metal detector or a physical pat-down.
If the device detects items that require further inspection, Guests will be directed to the side, where they will be screened via a hand-held metal detector or physical pat-down. When the items in question are discovered, Guests will be asked to present them for further inspection. Any item or property that could affect the safety of the Stadium, its occupants or its property shall not be permitted into the Stadium. Yankee Stadium management reserves the right to prohibit or require removal of any items at its sole and absolute discretion. Any person that could affect the safety of the Stadium, its occupants or its property shall be denied entry.
Through its partnership with CLEAR, New York City FC home matches, Yankee Stadium management continues to provide Guests with expedited-access entry points. For more information, please click here.
There are two escalator banks at Yankee Stadium: one adjacent to the Team Store behind home plate in the Great Hall and one adjacent to the Guest Relations and Ticket Sales Booth, located near Gate 6 in the Great Hall. Please be advised that escalators may be turned off and/or reversed during the course of the match., Please note that elevators are available as an alternate means of getting around.
Fan Code of Conduct
NYCFC is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadium. All fans attending a match are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures. Mistreatment of visiting team fans or guests, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or other threatening behaviors
- Irresponsible consumption of alcohol or behavior
- Any distraction to the progress of the match or event
- Any behavior that impairs the safety and/or enjoyment of the event from other guests
- Failure to follow the directions of Yankee Stadium Security Officers, Yankee Stadium Team Members, law enforcement, ticket takers or any other Yankee Stadium or NYCFC personnel
- Violations of any Yankee Stadium or NYCFC policies, local ordinances, state, or federal laws
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
*Committing any listed violations may result in ejection from the stadium, prohibition from attending future events, and/or arrest.
Should you observe anyone violating the Fan Code of Conduct, please notify the nearest Security Officer, or Yankee Stadium Team Member know.
Emergency medical personnel and ambulances are at Yankee Stadium during all NYCFC matches and events. There are three first-aid locations:
- Field Level at Section 128
- Main Level at Section 221
- *Terrace/Grandstand Level at Section 320C.
Automated external defibrillators are located at various points throughout the Stadium, and designated medical personnel have been trained and certified to use them. Guests in need of medical assistance should notify security personnel or the nearest Yankee Stadium Team Member** or go to the nearest first-aid station. Roving medical personnel are also available throughout the Stadium.
*Only when the Terrace and Grandstand Level are open
**Please note that Yankee Stadium Team Members are not necessarily employees of the Yankees. All those who work in the Stadium and provide services to guests are referred to as "Team Members" even though they may not be employed by the Yankees or NHL. This includes but is not limited to staff members or security of New York City FC.
Food and Beverage Policy
Guests are permitted to bring food into Yankee Stadium for individual consumption. Items such as apples and oranges must be sliced or sectioned. Clear factory-sealed plastic bottles of water, 1 liter in size or smaller, are also permitted.
Gate Locations and Openings
Yankee Stadium has five gate locations for entry and exit:
- Gate 2, adjacent to left field: Enter via Jerome Avenue and East 164th Street
- Gate 4, behind home plate: Enter via East 161st Street and Macombs Dam Bridge
- Gate 6, adjacent to right field: Enter via East 161st Street and River Avenue
- Gate 8, adjacent to center field: Enter via River Avenue and East 164th Street
- Great Hall, located between Gates 4 & 6
For NYCFC matches, gates will open 90 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the match.
Guest Assist/Text Message System
Guests can confidentially text security and guest relations questions and concerns to (917) 746-0088 (message and data rates may apply).
Guest Relations Booths/Kiosk
NYCFC has two Fan Services locations staffed with representatives who can help assist you during the match.
- Great Hall
- Outdoor Suite Box 122A
In addition, Guest Relations Ambassadors are at Yankee Stadium to assist Guests in having a safe, enjoyable experience. The Stadium's two Guest Relations Booths are open during matches and select events to assist Guests with questions and address any needs they may have. The booths are located adjacent to Gate 6 in the Great Hall and on the Field Level at Section 128. Guest Relations Kiosks and Guest Relations Ambassadors are also available in and around the Stadium.
Lost Children/Group Members
In the event a child or group member becomes separated from his or her group, the Guest will be escorted to the Yankee Stadium Lobby, adjacent to Gate 2. Guests looking for a lost child or group member should locate a Yankee Stadium Team Member and go directly to the Yankee Stadium Lobby. Guest Relations provides complimentary wristbands for parents or group leaders who wish to "tag" their children or group members with their seat location. Parents and group leaders may get wristbands at Guest Relations Booths and Kiosks throughout the Stadium.
Lost and Found
Anyone wishing to turn in a found item or inquire about a lost item may do so at the Guest Relations and Ticket Sales Booth, adjacent to Gate 6 in the Great Hall, or at the Yankee Stadium Lobby, adjacent to Gate 2. To inquire via phone, please call (718) 579-4413. Lost items will be held for 30 days before being disposed of or donated to an appropriate charitable organization.
Please visit the team store locations near Gate 6 and Gate 4. For a full list of merchandise locations, please visit http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/ballparks/stadium\maps.jsp?c\id=nyy
A mother may nurse her child in any public location where she is comfortable.
Guests may not carry/bring the following items into Yankee Stadium:
- any bag larger than 16 inches by 16 inches by 8 inches
- hard-sided bags or containers of any size
- glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses
- laser pens
- selfie sticks
- mono/tripods or other professional camera equipment
- video cameras or other equipment (including GoPro camera) designed for the sole purpose of video and/or audio recording
- laptop computers
- firearms, knives or weapons of any kind (including water guns, toy replica type weapons, squirt bottles)
- illegal drugs or substances
- brooms, poles, staffs or sticks
- baseball bats of any size
- skateboards, hoverboards or other personal recreational vehicles, with the exception of ADA-required devices
- television sets, excluding television substitutes such as tablets
- animals, with the exception of service animals to aid Guests with disabilities
- air horns or other distracting noisemakers
- any devices that may interfere with and/or distract any sports or event participant, other Guest, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the match, or any technology-related service provided in the Stadium
- helmets (e.g., bicycle helmets, motorcycle helmets or baseball helmets)
- masks or costumes
- projectiles (e.g., flying discs or beach balls)
- aerosol cans (e.g., mace, pepper spray or sunscreen)
- confetti or glitter
- visible obscene, indecent or inappropriate clothing
- air horns or other noisemakers
- musical instruments, including drums, megaphones, trumpets, whistles etc.
- selfie sticks
Such items will be prohibited from being brought into the Stadium. There is no storage area for any items at Yankee Stadium. Guests arriving by public transportation should take particular care not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made.
Yankees Stadium management reserves the right to change or modify this policy without notice.
Subway: The No. 4 train (East Side) and the D train (Sixth Avenue) make stops at the 161st Street/Yankee Stadium subway stations, located on East 161st Street and River Avenue. B train (Sixth Avenue) service is also available, but only on weekdays.
Train: Metro-North offers train service to the Stadium from anywhere in its service territory.
Bus: Several New York City transit bus lines provide service to the Stadium. The Bx6 and Bx13 buses stop at East 161st Street and River Avenue; the Bx1 and Bx2 buses stop at East 161st Street and the Grand Concourse, a short walk from the Stadium; and the BxM4 stops at the Grand Concourse and East 161st Street (northbound) and East 158th Street (southbound).
For more information on all public transportation options, please visit www.mta.info or call the MTA at 511. Please note that all public transportation options are subject to change by the MTA. We advise you to check any planned work which may affect the normal schedule.
Yankee Stadium management has made recycling and composting part of the Yankee Stadium experience and encourage all Guests to reduce, reuse and recycle. Located throughout the public concourses are receptacles with two compartments for Guests to divide their trash: one for cans and plastic bottles and one for all other items, including food waste, beverage cups, food packaging, straws, napkins and utensils.
Guests are not permitted to leave Yankee Stadium and return on the same ticket. Re-entry will be permitted only in the case of an emergency. In the event of an emergency, please see security personnel prior to exiting the Stadium.
Restrooms and accessible restrooms are located on all levels of Yankee Stadium and are equipped with baby-changing tables. Family restrooms are in the following locations:
- Field Level: Sections 106, 124 and 130
- Delta SKY360° Suite: Section 221B
- Main Level: Sections 219, 227A and 234
- Terrace/Grandstand Level: Sections 311, 316, 327 and 333 Bleachers: Section 201
*Only when the Terrace and Grandstand Level are open
Ride Share/Car Services
Car service dispatch and pickup is available outside Gate 2.
WARNING! Soccer balls may fly into the spectator area during the event period. Serious injury can occur. Stay alert at all times including during warmups. If struck, immediately ask an Event employee for direction to first-aid station.
Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes, is prohibited in Yankee Stadium. There are no designated smoking areas, and re-entry is prohibited. The use of smokeless tobacco is also prohibited. Violators will be ejected immediately without refund and may face possible revocation of season tickets and/or future ticket privileges.
Standing or sitting in the aisles, on the ramps or in the stairways is not permitted. Sitting or standing on seat backs, standing on seats or stepping over/on seats is also prohibited.
Strollers are permitted in Yankee Stadium. Fold-up strollers should be stored under Guests' seats provided that they can be stored safely without obstructing the aisleways for other Guests. Large folding strollers and non-folding strollers should be stored at the Guest Relations and Ticket Sales Booth, adjacent to Gate 6 in the Great Hall.
Guests must have a valid suite ticket or credential to access these levels and suites.
Umbrellas are permitted in Yankee Stadium; however, an umbrella may only be used if, when open, it provides protection only to the Guest holding it and does not interfere with other Guests' enjoyment of the match or event or compromise other Guests' ability to view the match or event. Large and/or golf umbrellas are not permitted in the Stadium. Guests may be asked to close their umbrella if it is obstructing the view of other Guests.
Will call for is located at the ticket windows adjacent to Gate 4. All guests must have a valid identification card that contains a photograph and may only pick up tickets under the same name as on their ID.
Ticketed Guests who wish to drop off will-call tickets may do so only on the date of the match is scheduled to be played at ticket windows adjacent to the Team Store behind home plate in the Great Hall inside Yankee Stadium. Guests dropping off will call tickets will be asked to complete a ticket envelope and provide detailed information, including the first and last name of the person who is to receive the will call tickets and the number of will call tickets.