For New York City FC fans traveling to New Jersey this Sunday, please see below for your guide to the game:
- Arrive early to avoid traffic and congestion.
- Gates at Red Bull Arena open at 5:30pm.
- The New York City FC designated supporters sections are Sections 219 & 220.
Enter the following address into your GPS:
600 Cape May St, Harrison, NJ 07029
- Umbrellas are allowed in Red Bull Arena, but may not be opened while inside the Arena.
- Bringing bags into the Arena is strongly discouraged, however, small bags, backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, beach bags smaller than 12" x 12" x 12" are permitted into Red Bull Arena. All bags will be inspected and tagged. If a guest refuses inspection of their bag, briefcase, etc., they will not be permitted into the Arena.
- Modest amount of food, one sealed bottle of water (seal will be broken and cap taken upon entering Red Bull Arena).
- Flags without poles are permitted. Flags must be event related and may not cover any Arena signage. All flags or banners deemed inappropriate by Arena management are subject to removal.
- Bottles, cans, coolers, containers.
- Noisemakers – no plastic horns, air horns, whistles, drums, musical instruments of any kind.
- No fireworks, flares, or smoke bombs or similar type items.
- No pets or animals of any kind (with the exception of service animals).
- No weapons.
- Professional camera equipment, video cameras, tripods, etc.
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Beach balls, frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- Flags on poles of any types.
Prohibited items discovered during inspections at the Arena entrances must either be returned to owner’s vehicle or discarded. The Arena will not provide a storage area for these items. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items subject to arrest. Guest arriving by mass transit must take particular caution not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made.