This program allows you to trade-in tickets from matches you can't attend for additional tickets to future matches so they won't go unused. Use these extra tickets to bring out friends, family, coworkers or clients to Yankee Stadium so they can enjoy some exciting soccer.
Based on your feedback, we are happy to announce some updates to the 2018 Ticket Trade-In Program.
Here's What's New...
- City Members can now trade-in tickets from up to six (6) matches they cannot attend.
- You can now have your entire group seated together. Just check the box at the end of the form. Keep in mind, your original seats will most likely be relocated.
You Should Also Know...
- Generally, tickets must be traded-in more than three (3) business days in advance of the match you will not be attending and the match you would like additional tickets for. Please see the table below for exact deadlines for each match. The replacement match must be selected at the time of trade-in.
- Certain blackout dates apply and all matches are subject to availability.
- Cannot trade out of March 11 vs LA Galaxy or October 28 vs Philadelphia Union.
- Cannot trade into July 8 vs NY Red Bulls.
- Once a match has been played, those tickets cannot be exchanged.
- Ticket trade-ins across multiple matches cannot be combined into additional tickets for a single match.
- Program is available for City Membership seats and MLS regular season home matches only.
- You can only exchange for tickets in the same or higher price category.
- If you wish to upgrade to a higher price category and pay the difference, please indicate so in the Comment section on the form below. A Membership Services Executive will contact you.
- Traded-in tickets must be applied to a different match. You cannot trade-in your tickets to simply relocate them for the same match.
- Tickets must be paid for in order to be available for trade-in.
- You will be able to access your exchanged tickets via My AccountManager. Exchanged tickets will not be available on your Seasoncard.
- Tickets exchanged via the Trade-in Program are not eligible for City Points.
- All ticket trade-in requests must be submitted online. Requests will not be accepted via phone, email or at the Yankee Stadium Box Office.
- All exchanges are final. No cancellations.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Ticket Trade-In Deadlines...
|June 2 vs Orlando||May 29 at 11:59pm|
|June 9 vs Atlanta||June 5 at 11:59pm|
|June 24 vs Toronto||June 19 at 11:59pm|
|Jul 8 vs Red Bulls||Jul 3 at 11:59pm^|
|Jul 11 vs Montreal||Jul 9 at 11:00am|
|Jul 14 vs Columbus||Jul 10 at 11:59pm|
|Aug 4 vs Whitecaps||Jul 31 at 11:59pm|
|Aug 22 vs Red Bulls||Aug 20 at 11:00am|
|Sep 5 vs NE Revs||Sep 3 at 11:00am|
|Sep 8 vs DC United||Sep 4 at 11:59pm|
|Sep 26 vs Chicago||Sep 24 at 11:00am|
|Oct 28 vs Union||Sep 24 at 11:00am*|
* Only available to trade into
^ Only available to trade out of