To help make sure your tickets don't go unused during the 2017 season, we’re pleased to introduce the Ticket Trade-in Program. You can now trade-in tickets from matches you can't attend for additional tickets to future matches. You can use these extra tickets to bring out friends, family and coworkers to Yankee Stadium so they can enjoy some exciting soccer.
Ticket Trade-In Program Guidelines:
- Generally, tickets must be traded more than three (3) business days in advance of the match you will not be attending and the match you would like additional tickets for. Please see the table below for exact deadlines for each match. The replacement match must be selected at the time of trade-in.
- City Members can exchange a maximum of four (4) matches. Once a match has been played, those tickets cannot be exchanged.
- Program is available for City Membership seats and MLS regular season home matches only.
- Certain blackout dates apply and all matches are subject to availability.
- Cannot trade out of March 12 vs DC United or October 22 vs Columbus Crew SC.
- Cannot trade into August 6 vs NY Red Bulls.
- You can only exchange for tickets in the same or higher price category. We will do our best to place your new seats as close as possible to your City Member seats.
- If you wish to upgrade to a higher price category and pay the difference, please indicate so in the Notes section on the form below. A Membership Services Executive will contact you.
- Ticket trade-ins across multiple matches cannot be combined into additional tickets for a single match.
- Traded-in tickets must be applied to a different match. You cannot trade-in your tickets to simply relocate them for the same match.
- Tickets must be paid for in order to be available for trade-in.
- You will be able to access your exchanged tickets via My AccountManager. Exchanged tickets will not be available on your Seasoncard.
- Tickets exchanged via the Trade-in Program are not eligible for City Points.
- All ticket trade-in requests must be submitted online. Requests will not be accepted via phone, email or at the Yankee Stadium Box Office.
- All exchanges are final. No cancellations.
- Other restrictions may apply.
|Match Date||Opponent||Trade-in Deadline|
|August 20 at 6:00pm||New England Revolution||Tuesday, August 15 at 11:59pm|
|September 6 at 7:30pm||Sporting Kansas City||Monday, September 4 at 11:00am|
|September 9 at 5:30pm||Portland Timbers||Tuesday, September 5 at 11:59pm|
|September 23 at 4:00pm||Houston Dynamo||Tuesday, September 19 at 11:59pm|
|October 22 at 4:00pm||Columbus Crew SC||Only available to trade into|
Online Trade-In Form:
Please complete the form below to submit your ticket trade-in request.