It is the policy of Aramark to conduct the sale and service of alcoholic beverages in compliance with all applicable laws. Aramark has informed the Mets of the following Aramark alcohol service policies for Citi Field:
- The sale and service of alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21 or any visibly intoxicated person is prohibited.
- The legal drinking age in New York is 21. To ensure that minors are not served, Aramark requires valid photo identification from every guest prior to the purchase of alcohol. ID must be presented for every sale. Accepted forms of identification include a valid driver's license with picture, military ID with picture or passport with picture.
- A maximum of two drinks may be sold to a guest per transaction; this limit may be modified to less than the specified number at the discretion of Aramark management for special events or special circumstances.
- Alcohol sales at concession stands will stop after the seventh inning or earlier at Aramark management discretion.
- Alcohol sales in all Citi Field restaurants and clubs stops at the conclusion of an event. Alcohol sales in restaurants, suites and clubs may stop earlier at Aramark management discretion or at the request of the New York Mets management.
Note: Alcohol may be taken between levels and into all seating areas until the end of the seventh inning, at which time all alcohol must remain within club spaces. The Home Plate seats, Delta seats, Hyundai seats, The Honda Clubhouse, M&M Sweet Seats and Excelsior concourse and seats between Sections 306-333 are considered "club space". Once the game has ended, all alcohol must remain within the actual club in which it is purchased.
In all designated Supporters sections (101-104, 301-305, 132), all fans drinks will be required to pour into cups which will be provide at the entrance to each of the sections by Guest Service Representatives.
There Citi ATM machines at various locations around Citi Field. The ATMs accept the following cards: MasterCard, ATH, Visa, Cirrus, Plus, NYCE, Discover, and American Express. There is a $2 surcharge for non-Citibank cardholders. Guests who have issues with an ATM machine at Citi Field should first contact their financial institution on the back of the ATM card. The financial institution will be able to provide guidance on the next steps based on what the issue was. ATM machines are located:
- Field Level Concourse:
- Sections 114, 121, and 139
- Porsche Suite Hallway
- Across from Suite 226 overlooking the Jackie Robinson Rotunda
Effective Monday, May 20, 2019, Backpacks are not permitted at Citi Field, however other bags such as purses, diaper bags that are not backpack-style, tote, drawstring, fully clear backpack-style bags with no obscured inner pockets and messenger style bags along with small soft-sided coolers are still permitted. Exceptions to this policy can be made for bags used for ADA/medical reasons by the Security Supervisor at each entry gate. All bags and hand-carried items are searched prior to entry. Items can be no larger than 16"x16"x8". There is a bag check located at Met’s Plaza which guests can check bags for a cost of $10. The bag check location is first come first serve and only has a limited amount of space.
Small film or digital cameras are permitted in Citi Field. Commercial grade audio, video and photographic equipment are not permitted in Citi Field due to security considerations.
All guests entering the ballpark who are 32" or taller require a ticket. Children under 32" tall do not require a ticket, but must sit on a parent's lap during the game without obstructing the view of other guests. A seat will not be provided without a ticket.
Full service concession stands are located around the stadium concourse. Concession services are managed by Aramark. Amenities within the stadium can be located using the link: http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/ballparks/stadium_maps.jsp?c_id=nym
In the event of an emergency, an announcement will be made and instructions will appear on the scoreboard and Citi Vision board. The Command Post will direct all personnel to posts to assist in the orderly evacuation of guests and event staff.
Food & Beverage
Guests may bring in one, soft, plastic, factory-sealed water bottle of 20 ounces or less. Guests are also permitted to bring in one sealed, soft-sided child's juice box. Note: Water bottles and juice boxes may not be frozen.
Fan Assistance Number
Guests experiencing an issue that is not related to the action on the playing field (i.e. broken seats, unruly fans, hazardous concourse conditions) should alert Ballpark Operations by calling or texting the Fan Assistance Number.
First Aid Stations
The First Response First Aid room is located on the Field Level across from the Hyundai Club Third Base entrance.
Gate Locations and Openings
Citi Field has 5 main gate locations for entry and exit:
- Jackie Robinson Rotunda
- Left Field Gate
- Hodges Gate
- Seaver Gate
- Stengel Gate
Gates will open one and a half hours prior to kickoff. Please note that gate openings are subject to change. Please reach out to Fan Services if you have any questions or concerns about Gate Locations or Opening Times.
Guests can visit two (2) Fan Assistance Stations on the Field Level Concourse across from the Hyundai Third Base Club OR behind Section 142 past the Shea Bridge for directions, to store strollers and wheelchairs, or for general assistance.
Lost and Found
The Citi Field Lost and Found Office is located in the Jackie Robinson Rotunda next to the Ticket Office lobby. On non-game days, guests can contact the office at (718) 559-3178. On game days, the office is open from the time gates open until 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
Guests may not carry/bring the following items into Citi Field:
- any backpacks or bags larger than 16 inches by 16 inches by 8 inches
- hard-sided coolers
- all metal cans
- glass bottles
- open containers
- commercial grade audio
- video and photographic equipment
- alcoholic beverages
- illegal substances
- laser pointers
- noisemaking devices
- animals (except for assistive purposes)
- weapons and any items of similar nature.
- Smoke devices
- musical instruments, including drums
- brooms, poles, staffs or sticks (including selfie sticks)
- confetti or glitter
In addition to the above, in order to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, the following security procedures are in place:
- It is illegal to consume alcoholic beverages on the sidewalks or in the parking lots surrounding the ballpark. Anyone doing so is subject to arrest.
- Effective Monday, May 20, 2019, Backpacks are not permitted at Citi Field, however other bags such as purses, diaper bags that are not backpack-style, tote, drawstring, fully clear backpack-style bags with no obscured inner pockets and messenger style bags along with small soft-sided coolers are still permitted. Exceptions to this policy can be made for bags used for ADA/medical reasons by the Security Supervisor at each entry gate. All bags and hand-carried items are searched prior to entry. Items can be no larger than 16"x16"x8". There are no bag check facilities inside Citi Field.
- Glass bottles, all metal cans and containers, with the exception of reusable "Swell/Yeti" type metal, individual sized reusable water bottles (provided they are emptied), and hard-sided coolers are not permitted in Citi Field.
- Alcoholic beverages and controlled or illegal substances may not be brought into Citi Field.
- Other prohibited items include; but are not limited to: commercial audio/visual equipment; laser pointers; noisemaking devices; fireworks; animals (except for service animals); and weapons.
- Intoxicated or disorderly fans will not be admitted into Citi Field.
- Disorderly fans inside Citi Field are subject to ejection and arrest.
- Fans interfering with play in any manner, including the throwing of objects onto the field or entering the field, are subject to ejection and arrest.
- Fans using foul or abusive language are subject to ejection and arrest.
- Fans are not permitted to enter or remain in Citi Field wearing verbally provocative or inflammatory clothing and are subject to ejection.
- Drones are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the ballpark or parking lots at any time.
- Citi Field reserves the right to determine what items are deemed appropriate for entry.
NYCFC Fan Code of Conduct
NYCFC and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, *thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from Stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
- *NOTE: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is prohibited.
- Plaza Level: First Data Club
- Sterling Level: Delta Sky360° Club (2) at opposite ends of the club
- Field Level: across from Sections 101, 104, 111, 114, 122, 130 & 132; Hyundai Club (2) at opposite ends of the club
- Plaza Level: First Data Club
- Sterling Level: Delta Sky360° Club (2) at opposite ends of the club;
- Field Level: across from Sections 103, 113, 121, 124, 131 & 139; Hyundai Club (2) at opposite ends of the club
- Sterling Level: Delta Sky360° Club (2) at opposite ends of the club
- Field Level: across from Sections 111, 114, 121, 124 & 130
Smoking including e-cigarettes and vaping pens within Citi Field is prohibited, except for two designated smoking areas located at:
- Plaza Level - Left Field Gate
- Field Level - Center field staircase landing across from the back of the Citi Vision video board
The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited in all locations at Citi Field.
Strollers are permitted in Citi Field. Large folding strollers and non-folding strollers should be stored at the Fan Assistance Booth located at Section 118 across from the Hyundai Third Base Club.
Tailgating is permitted only under the following conditions:
- No open flames of any type.
- Allowed in front or behind vehicle but not in individual parking spaces.
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Inappropriate or dangerous behavior is not allowed.
- For security reasons, no trash bins are located within Citi Field parking lots.
- Guests should bag trash for pickup after the event.
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions may result in a fan's removal from the parking lots and/or summoning of NYPD.
Umbrellas of all shapes and sizes are permitted in Citi Field as long as they do not interfere with another guest's enjoyment of the game.
Designated Will Call windows for official ticket reservations and ticket holder drop-offs are located on the exterior of the ballpark, to the third base side of the Jackie Robinson Rotunda. All fans picking up tickets at Will Call must provide proper photo identification. Will Call windows normally close upon at halftime. Late arrivals may pick up Will Call orders at the Ticket Office lobby in the Jackie Robinson Rotunda through the 70th minute.