As of 09/13/2021:
General seating bowl at Yankee Stadium:
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test or COVID-19 vaccination is NOT required for general guests to attend NYCFC games and sit in the seating bowl at Yankee Stadium.
Hospitality/Club areas at Yankee Stadium:
- Per the NYC Emergency Executive Order No. 225 that started on Monday, September 13, 2021, there are new COVID policies in place for NYCFC fans seated in specific Yankee Stadium hospitality areas.
- For all guests 12 years and older, proof of a COVID-19 vaccination is now required to dine in the following indoor areas, clubs, and lounges on NYCFC gamedays at Yankee Stadium: Legends Suite Club, Delta SKY360° Suite Club, Pepsi Lounge/Pitchside, Hard Rock Cafe Yankee Stadium
- Guests who are unable to provide proof of vaccination will be: permitted to pass through the hospitality area for grab-and-go food and to use restrooms, provided with an alternative option for dining in an outdoor area – or you can eat at your respective seat, asked to wear a mask inside at all times.
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test does NOT replace the vaccination requirement for guests to enter the clubs/dining spaces listed above.
- Proof of vaccination is defined as having received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine that has been approved for emergency use or licensed for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or World Health Organization.
- Proof of vaccination must be presented in the form of the CDC vaccination record card issued or a record of vaccination from the healthcare provider who administered the vaccine along with a government-issued or official document bearing the name of the individual and a photo or date of birth matching the name on the COVID-19 vaccination documentation. Printed COVID-19 vaccination documentation or proof of documentation displayed on your iPhone or Android phone will be accepted including a NYC COVID Safe Pass, New York State Excelsior Pass, or EU Digital Passport.